This Agreement made and entered into this day between client And between Affiliate Information Technology LLC (A MICHIGAN BASED CORPORATION) whose address or principal place of business is WWW.AFFILIATEINFORMATIONTECHNOLOGY.COM OR PO BOX 99713 TROY, MI. 48099. Referred to as "Company or Broker" and, Client , whose name and address of principal place of residence is listed above within this contract, hereinafter referred to as "Lessee or Client". . I hereby solicit BROKER as is described herein below:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants, promises, representations, and warranties contained in this Agreement, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which my application is submitted. I certify that (I am at least 18 years) of age, and the information (I provided) to COMPANY in order to submit my application(s) is true and accurate. I understand that my signature and or initials at the end of this contract constitutes my acceptance of these account(s) in accordance with the statements and conditions listed within this agreement. I also acknowledge this contract is being submitted via the web and or via the internet; and my submitting my personal individual data along with my signature and or initials constitute my consent and agreement to an electronic signature and thus my consent to the terms of this constant with i am submitting by my own free will and rights to enter into any contract either in person or electronically online.
2. I understand that my information MAY BE submitted by COMPANY to a willing third party hereby referred to as "CARD COMPANY OR PROCESSING COMPANY." I understand I am giving COMPANY permission to establish a personal business in my behalf. I am giving company my consent to randomly select such business name; and provide me with a random collection of letters, numbers or letters combined with numbers which CAN CONSTITUTE my business name; for my own individual reason which constitute my purchase, for my own business creation endeavors. It is my statement that I am the person making this purchase based upon my own needs and in no way Affiliate Information Technology LLC, nor its employees, officers, banks, share holders can or will know for sure why I am electing this type of service. It is my statement for whom it may concern I am the purchaser thus I am the person or entity who can fully explain the use or misuse of my purchase. I understand and consent my personal information MAY BE submitted to a third party for processing for which i will be assigned a nine digit number WHICH CAN BE either an ITIN, TIN, EIN, or in some cases a Validated SSN Number. I understand and agree ALL FEES paid to Affiliate Information Technology LLC will be the only fee i will need to pay to Affiliate Information Technology LLC for this service. I do understand I may have additional fees related to the establishment of my personal business, developing a corporation, or further establishing my business. I understand I may have to pay the the state or county fees to where I reside, choose to do business, or where i may elect to incorporate.
2A. I AGREE TO HOLD Affiliate Information Technology LLC THE WEBSITE, THE OPERATOR OF THE WEBSITE, THE CORPORATION, ANY AND ALL ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS; HARMLESS, AND INTENTION OF LEGAL INTENT! I understand and I am acknowledging; that in no way am I engaging or attempting to engage in FILE SEPARATION, and by signing this agreement, I agree Affiliate Information Technology LLC's ONLY ROLE IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY REFLECT AS A EIN, ITIN, CPN, SSN, OR TIN; WHICH I ACKNOWLEDGE UNDER RULE OF LAW I PLAN TO ATTACHED THIS NUMBER TO MY LEGAL BUSINESS ENTITY, FOR WHICH I PLAN TO USE FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS MATTERS. IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I DO NOT PLAN TO USE THIS EIN, ITIN, TIN, SSN, CPN NINE DIGIT NUMBER IN ANY WAY FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS MY STATEMENT IN NO WAY AM I ATTEMPTING TO CREATE A SITUATION OF FILE SEPARATE, NOR DO I HAVE ANY INTENT TO MISUSE THIS PURCHASE IN ANY ATTEMPT OF FRAUD OR MISREPRESENTATION OF MY TRUE AND REAL PERSONAL INFORMATION. I AGREE /TO HOLD Affiliate Information Technology LLC, IT’S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION; HARMLESS; FOR THEY ARE ONLY PROCESSING MY BUSINESS PAPERWORK; AND SETTING UP MY BUSINESS DBA NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER OR ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER BUSINESS NAME, UNDER WHICH ALL NECESSITIES APPLY! I UNDERSTAND MY BUSINESS NAME MAY REFLECT A NUMBER OF 9 DIGITS, AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BUSINESS NAME OR NINE DIGIT NUMBER IS NOT A SSN NUMBER NOR SHALL I USE THIS NUMBER AS SUCH. IT IS MY STATEMENT; I AM PURCHASING A 9 DIGIT BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE OR WHEN DECODED MAY BE A CPN, ITIN, TIN, EIN, SSN, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER SUCH AS A MONEY GRAM TRANSACTION NUMBER, A PHONE NUMBER, A WESTERN UNION NUMNER, A WALMART NUMBER, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER; IT IS MY STATEMENT; Affiliate Information Technology LLC, IT’S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY OTHER DATA RELATED TO THIS NUMBER AND I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS NUMBER. IT IS MY SIGNATURE AND STATEMENT AFFILIATE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ITS OFFICERS OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED PERSONS OR CORPORATIONS HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF MY INTENT OF USE AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I WILL ABIDE BY THIS CONTRACT AND MY INTENT IS LAWFUL. I UNDERSTAND IN NO WAY WILL I LOOK TO DECODE THIS NUMBER AND ATTEMP TO CREATE A SITUATION OF IDENTITY THEIFT BY USING ACCURATE INFORMATION OF ANOTHER FOR MY OWN USE; IN THAT OTHER PERSON NAME. I HEREBY ATTEST I AM USING MY OWN NAME AND MY OWN CREDIT WORTHINESS; AND NOT THAT OF ANOTHER PERSON NAME; OR ANOTHER PERSON NAME, 9 DIGIT NUMBER, ADDRESS OR ANOTHER INFORMATION OF ANOTHER PERSON NOT PROVIDED TO ME BY; Affiliate Information Technology LLC, IT’S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR (it is a federal crime to make any false statements on a loan or credit application; a company, website, or individual may advise you to do just that, but it is my statement by signing this contract Affiliate Information Technology LLC, its officers, website nor any corporation or individual associated with this contract or website; HAS NEVER INFORMED ME; NOR ADVISED ME; TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS; ON ANY CREDIT; OR LOAN APPLICATION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR; It is a federal crime to misrepresent your Social Security number. It also is a federal crime to obtain an EIN from the IRS under false pretenses. IT IS MY STATEMENT I HAVE NO INTENT TO MISREPRESENT MYSELF NOR MISREPRESENT MY SSN, NOR OBTAIN A EIN UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR, I can be charged with mail or wire fraud if you use the mail or the telephone to apply for credit and provide false information. I understand, file segregation likely would constitute civil fraud under many state laws. COMPANY HAS MADE THIS POINT 'VERY' CLEAR AND IN NO WAY AM I MAKING OR PLAN TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR MISREPRESENTATION TO Affiliate Information Technology LLC OR ANY PERSPECTIVE CREDITOR. I AGREE TO HOLD Affiliate Information Technology LLC HARMLESS FOR COMPANY HAS NO KNOWLEDGE NOR INTENT FROM MY ACTIONS; FOR I AM ONLY USED THEIR SERVICE TO ASSIST WITH PAPERWORK AND BUSINESS FORMATION.
3. CPN, EIN, ITIN, TIN AND EBOOK REFUNDS: I understand that while most account(s) are created and setup within 21-30 DAYS I understand the process may take as long as 60 business days. I understand I can opt out of this contract and receive a full refund if I provide a valid reason and submit it in writing no later than 5 business days after the start date of this contract. I understand I will forfeit my right to a refund after the passing of 5TH business day of the signing of this contract or after the services has been delivered via email. Furthermore I understand I will not be eligible for a refund of any sort after delivery of my NINE DIGIT NUMBER WHICH MAY BE OR LOOK LIKE A EIN, ITIN, EIN, CPN, DBA OR VALIDATED SSN NUMBER! I understand at the point i have received my PURCHASE (which can be in the form of a EIN, ITIN, TIN, CPN or Validated SSN) I would not be eligible for a refund! I UNDERSTAND I WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY SORT AND ANY CHARGE BACK ATTEMPT WILL BE DENIED; BECAUSE COMPANY HAS FULFILLED ITS CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS AND HAVE PROVIDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. I UNDERSTAND I AM ONLY ENTITLED TO A REFUND WITHIN (5) BUSINESS DAY FROM THE START OF THIS CONTRACT OR PRIOR TO THE DELIVERY OF MY PURCHASE.
4. CREDIT REPAIR -VS- BUSINESS FORMATION SERVICES: I understand that I entering and signing a contract for business formation or creation services! I fully understand this is not CREDIT REPAIR! I understand this is service, business formation; AND NOT CREDIT REPAIR!
5. PROMISE TO PAY: I have agreed and pay COMPANY a fee for service I have elected to enter into. I understand on the governments website; they have stated, “Cpn service can be free,” I understand their is a fee paid by company to third party vendors, background subscription services, and screener services which maybe used to create my product which I do not have access to or are unaware of to fulfill my purchase.
6. RETURNED, NSF, ACH PAYMENTS AND CREDIT CARD DISPUTES: In the event that my fee is returned due to insufficient funds, COMPANY may immediately attempt to collect the full amount by presenting my ACH authorization a second time to my banking institution and charge me NSF fees. Any subsequent withdrawal attempts by COMPANY will not exceed the original fee or the monthly administration fee. Furthermore, I agree and understand that if the Company is unable to successfully process my electronic payment, COMPANY may elect to immediately stop processing my order. In the event credit card payment disputes. I agree to make reasonable efforts to contact COMPANY for purpose of resolving dispute. I understand if I fails to do so, or if I file an unsubstantiated and or fraudulent credit card dispute, I agrees to reimburse Broker for original service fees, any and all penalty and recovery fees charged to Broker in connection with the dispute if this dispute is deemed unsubstantiated, or fraudulent or if COMPANY wins the dispute.
6A. NOTICE OF MERGING YOUR CPN/ CREDIT FILE: In situation were a client request a refund of payment (AFTER THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED) we will merge your credit file regardless of trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report! We will merge the stated credit file rendering the trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report useless. We have taken this approach to protect our service and merchants from ABUSE! We have taken this step to combat those which will make an attempt to ABUSE our service! Again WE WILL Merge Your File(S) with something negative in an effort to COMPLETELY MAKE THE FILE NON USABLE OR PRESENTABLE. If their IS A VALID CLAIM; PLEASE BRING IT TO OUR ATTENTION; WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE TO HELP OUR CLIENTS.
7. RIGHT TO RESCISSION: I understand that I have the right under federal law to cancel this contract for any reason without penalty within 3 business days from the date of this contract, and I understand that if I choose to exercise that right I will notify COMPANY in writing within the 5 business days from the date of this contract.
8 I. PRIMARY AND AUTHORIZED USER TRADE LINE AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS: Applicant promises to hold harmless AFFILIATE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LLC; Affiliate Information Technology LLC, its staff, and its subsidiaries or Company in the event that any third party servicing an existing account becomes suddenly unable to do so or ceases reporting. I understand COMPANY is acting as a broker and all transactions are refereed to third-parties for physical processing of orders. I recognizes that transmissions by credit reporting agencies is within the control of those finance companies involved; but the timely reflection of that data on Applicant's credit report is not. Applicant promises not to hold Company responsible for any negative reporting that may occur as the result of an input error by Affiliate Information Technology LLC or any of its assigners. Applicant understands that no specific credit result or score cannot be guaranteed by Company per Federal Trade Commission guidelines and is proceeding with the execution of this agreement under that premise.
8 II. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF REFERRED SERVICES: I understand COMPANY DOES NOT do credit repair NOR perform any credit reporting activities. I UNDERSTAND COMPANY only acts as a referral source to vendors that do. I understand COMPANY may outline several different services and programs on there website; I UNDERSTAND; these products and services may be referral services offered by other vendors. Applicant understands that third parties, finance companies, and service providers may be given access to personal and confidential information as needed to render appropriate contracted services and hereby releases that information freely and with the understanding that Company will not be held responsible for any misuse of this information not specifically committed by Company. I agree to permit any necessary credit inquiry by Company or any third party or affiliate acting as an agent of company for rendering of services or evaluation of effectiveness of service. Applicant agrees that establishment of new accounts represents a legitimate permissible purpose as required by law to access credit reports. I hereby authorize COMPANY IT'S AGENTS, LAWYERS OR WHOM EVERY THEY ASSIGN; IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE; IF COMPANY DEEMS NECESSARY THEY HAVE MY PERMISSION TO PULL MY CREDIT REPORT TO INSPECT OR PROVE SERVICES WAS PROVIDED OR INSPECT IF I HAVE A VALID COMPLAINT OR DISPUTE. FURTHERMORE; I GIVE COMPANY PERMISSION TO PULL MY CREDIT REPORT OF DISPUTE AND PROVIDE THIS DATA TO ANY AGENT, LAWYER, INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY, AGENCY OR COURT MY PERSONAL RECORDS OF PROFILE DEFINED WITHIN DISPUTE AS RECORDS; SHOWING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SHOWING ANY USE OR MISUSE OF PRODUCT, PURCHASE OR MISUSE OF THIS CONTRACT. I ALSO FUTHER GIVE COMPANY POWER OF ATTORNEY RIGHTS TO CONTACT ANY THIRD PARTY VENDOR I MAY HAVE CONTACTED EITHER ONLINE OR IN PERSON FOR CREDIT AND GIVE COURT POWER TO SUBPOENA THESE INQUIRES ON MY CREDIT REPORT TO INSPECT MY USE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT GIVING COMPANY ITS AGENTS LAWYERS AND THE COURT A FULL UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND THE USE OR MISUSE OF MY PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE SECTION 2A AND 13 FOR APPROPRIATE USE AND MISUSE AND AGREEMENTS WITHIN THIS CONTRACT. I certifies that I am at least 18 years of age and/or have reached the age of majority in their respective state, and that the information provided by myself is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand this is a novelty product for some and I understand the exact us of business credit is for experienced persons and the consulting of legal, account, business and tax professional; MAYBE NEEDED. I agree before i mouse this purchase or make a mistake I WILL contact a lawyer, account, or tax professional in the event I need to consult with someone to answer any related question; related to my purchase.
8 III. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO ABUSE CREDIT: Applicant understands that applying for any new credit and/or allowing new negative items to appear on their credit reports could negate the benefit of the contracted service and that at any time a failure to manage credit if alerted to Company will permit Company to cancel this agreement and Applicant will not be entitled to a refund.
8 IIII. All parties agree that the sole vested interest they have in this agreement is as expressed herein and that the agreement is fully understood as of its execution. Applicant realizes and agrees that this Agreement is fully transferable to any entity issuing credit or other accounts in his name. Additionally, Applicant certifies that he is the person represented within this contract. By signing, initialing, and submitting this agreement from our website via the web; Applicant consents and agrees to all the terms and conditions stated herein and understands that any breach of this Agreement will result in forfeiture of any fees paid. I understand if I decide to cancel this contract for any reason after the 5th business day beyond the signing of this contract after the clients file 'HAS BEEN SUBMITTED FOR TRADE LINES,' as illustrated by company's disclosures after the first day of the new month beyond the previous month when the trade line(s) were purchased, the client may elect to cancel their service without penalty or recourse but I do acknowledge I will forfeit all fees paid for trade line service. By initials and singing below I understand the parameters and risks associated to with authorized and primary trade-lines.
8 V. I understand Broker is a referral source to one or more persons or companies who lease authorized user positions on these credit card accounts for a period of 90 days. I understand if I desire to lease one or more authorized user positions through Company I understand Company is brokering my purchase to a qualified service provider and I understand this process may take as long as 6 months.
9. I agree all communications between Broker and Lessee, whether verbal, written, or otherwise, shall be confidential. Lessee shall not, during the term of this Agreement or after the termination of this Agreement, disclose any communications between Broker and Lessee to any third party, except with Broker's prior written consent. Furthermore, Lessee agrees to refrain from making any disparaging, slanderous, or defamatory statements, or any statement which can reasonably be construed as disparaging, slanderous, or defamatory, that may potentially result in harm to Broker's or its representatives' financial condition and/or reputation among the public at large. Violation of this provision shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. This provision shall survive the termination of this agreement.
10. Assumption of Risk. Lessee understands and assumes the inherent security risks involved with the provision, delivery or transfer of Lessee's confidential information to Broker, regardless of the form of transmission. Although Broker will attempt in good faith to safeguard and protect Lessee's confidential and personally identifiable information, Broker cannot guarantee that this confidential information will not be stolen or accessed by an unauthorized third party. Accordingly, Lessee assumes all risk for any breach of confidentiality or security that may occur with respect to the sharing of Lessee's confidential information with Broker. Lessee acknowledges and agrees that any actual damage it suffers as a result of Broker's intentional or grossly negligent failure to safeguard and protect Lessee's confidential information shall be subject to the Limitation of Liability provision set forth below.
11. Duty to Disclose. Lessee is under a continuing duty to disclose to every potential grantor of credit at the time Lessee applies for credit from that grantor that (i) Lessee has been added as an authorized user to one or more credit card accounts of one or more Cardholders; and (ii) Lessee is not a direct family member of the Cardholder(s). Lessee assumes all liability of any kind if Lessee fails to disclose the above information to a potential grantor of credit. Lessee shall indemnify, save, and hold Broker harmless from all claims or damages of any kind that may be asserted against Broker by a potential credit grantor of Lessee because of an alleged failure by Lessee to comply with this provision.
12. RIGHTS, DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF BROKER
1. Addition of Authorized User.
a. Upon receipt of Lessee's personal information and the payment of the total lease fee set forth in the Addendum, Broker shall use its best efforts to have Lessee added to one or more credit card accounts as an authorized user by the Cardholder(s). Lessee acknowledges that Broker must transmit certain of Lessee's personally identifiable information to Cardholder(s) for this purpose. Broker will use a secure, authorized web site or encrypted email to request that the Cardholder(s) add Lessee as an authorized user to one or more credit card accounts owned by Cardholder.
b. If a Cardholder is able to add Lessee to one or more credit card accounts, then Broker shall retain the lease payment specified in the Addendum for each authorized user position to which Lessee has been successfully added and provide email notification to Lessee that Lessee has been successfully added to one or more credit card accounts as an authorized user.
c. If the Cardholder is unable to add Lessee as an authorized user, Broker retains the right, in its discretion, to provide Lessee with access to an alternate credit card having age and/or credit limit characteristics that are substantially similar to the original card. If Broker is unable to do so, Broker shall return the lease payment to Lessee.
d. Should the credit card fail to report to the credit bureaus in the way anticipated by the Broker, Broker retains the right, in its discretion, to replace the originally leased credit card with an alternate credit card having age and/or credit limit characteristics that are substantially similar.
e. In the event that the Cardholder's account(s) on which Lessee is an authorized user reports to one or more of the three major credit bureaus as either closed or terminated, the parties acknowledge that each credit bureau determines whether the payment history for that closed or terminated credit card account will continue to be calculated into Lessee's credit score. If the credit limit for a closed or terminated credit card is not calculated into the score, it may reduce the benefit that a closed or terminated credit card has to the utilization ratio variable in the credit scoring model. If a credit card reports as closed or terminated prior to the expiration of the lease term, and if Lessee informs the Broker of such an event prior to the expiration of the lease term, the Broker retains the right, in its discretion, to replace the originally leased credit card for the balance of the lease term with an alternate credit card having age and/or credit limit characteristics that are substantially similar.
f. Broker requires that Cardholders agree that they will not create or maintain a balance on the credit card(s) to which Lessee is added as an authorized user that exceeds 20% of the credit limit. By signing this Agreement Lessee acknowledges and agrees that a balance may exist on the credit card account(s) to which Lessee is added as an authorized user.
2. Transmittal of Written Verification. If a Cardholder is able to successfully add Lessee as an authorized user to one or more credit card accounts, then Broker will send written verification of this addition to Lessee. This written verification will be made either by email or first class mail, postage prepaid, and is typically sent within seven (7) calendar days of Broker's receipt of notice from the Cardholder that Lessee has been added as an authorized user.
3. Sharing of the Personal Information of Lessee. "Personally identifiable information" includes, but is not limited to: the personal name, social security number, email address if any, street address, and telephone number if any, of Lessee; or, any other information or characteristics that could be used to identify Lessee. Broker shall not distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer to any third party (besides the Cardholder(s)) the personal information of Lessee without the prior written consent of Lessee. Broker shall not use the personal information of Lessee in any way except as authorized by this Agreement. Broker shall not retain the personal information of Lessee in any files or other recording medium of any kind for more than 90 days following the termination of this Agreement unless Lessee elects to extend or renew the lease term. Disclosure of the personal information of Lessee by Broker in violation of this provision constitutes a material breach of this agreement and is just cause for termination.
4. Refund. In addition to the refund authorized by this Agreement, Broker shall refund to Lessee all monies it has received from Lessee if Broker receives verifiable written documentation from Lessee, as well as a legible copy of the Lessee's valid Social Security card containing the same Social Security Number submitted by Lessee through Lessee's secure web site, that the addition of Lessee as an authorized user on one or more credit card accounts does not appear on at least one (1) of Lessee's credit reports within sixty (90) calendar days following Lessee's actual addition to the account as an authorized user. Refunds will not be made if Lessee is unable to prove the validity of a Social Security Administration issued Social Security Number., and no refunds will be made except as set forth in this provision.
13. Termination for Cause.
a. If Broker becomes aware that Lessee has defaulted on a loan or mortgage agreement of any kind during the term of this Agreement, then Broker shall have the right to immediately terminate all authorized user positions of Lessee without prior oral or written notice to Lessee.
b. The use of illegitimate, fraudulent or unauthorized information to obtain credit services is immoral and possibly illegal. This includes, but is not limited to, Lessee's submission of an alternate Social Security Number, CPN, EIN or other similar information that is false, fraudulent or unauthorized. Broker shall have the right to immediately and without prior oral or written notice terminate this Agreement and all services upon discovery of any such use or submission by Lessee. Although broker may willing add seasoned tradeline to business credit in the form of ITIN, EIN, TIN, CPN, DBA, or any such number as this for business credit purposes; IN NO WAY, WILL BROKER WILL AGREE FOR LESSEE TO MIS-REPRESENT HIS OR HER REAL SSN! BROKER DOES NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT ANY PERSON WHO MAY WILLING USE THEIR EIN, ITIN, TIN, CPN, DBA OR ANY NUMBER AS SUCH; TO BE USED IN PLACE OF A REAL SSN NUMBER IF REQUESTED ON A CREDIT APPLICATION. THE LESSEE AGREES TO HOLD BROKER HARMLESS IF HE OR SHE USES ANY NUMBER IN PLACE OF HIS OR HER OWN SSN; AND THE BROKER HOLDS THE OPTION TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE HIM OR HER FROM THE AUTHORIZED USER ACCOUNT IF THE LESSEE VIOLATES THIS CONTRACT IN THIS MANNER!
c. No refund of any kind shall be made to Lessee for any monies paid by Lessee to Broker in the event of termination pursuant to this section.
14. Termination for Convenience. Broker may terminate this Agreement for its convenience upon seven (7) calendar days advance written notice to Lessee. This Agreement and all authorized user positions of Lessee then in effect shall terminate as of the date specified in the "Written Notice of Termination for Convenience." Broker will refund a pro rata share of the lease payment made by Lessee.
15. No Representation, Warranty, or Guarantee. BROKER DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE TO LESSEE, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE ADDITION OF LESSEE AS AN AUTHORIZED USER BY THE OWNER OF ONE OR MORE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS SHALL RESULT IN AN IMPROVED FICO CREDIT SCORE FOR LESSEE OR A SPECIFIC RESULT FROM A LENDER, TO INCLUDE HIGHER CREDIT LIMITS OR MORE FAVORABLE LOAN TERMS, AS THOSE TERMS ARE DECIDED BY CONTINUOUSLY CHANGING VARIABLES, DEPEND ON THE LESSEE'S TOTAL CREDIT HISTORY, AND ARE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE LENDER. LESSEE; ACKNOWLEDGES AND HOLDS BROKER HARMLESS FOR ANY FICO SCORE INCREASES, ANY FICO SCORE DECREASES, OR IF LESSEE CREDIT SCORE REMAINS THE SAME! LESSEE HAS BEEN MADE AWARE; ALTHOUGH TRADE-LINE MAY BE ADDED TO LESSEE CREDIT REPORT; LESSEE UNDERSTANDS BROKER IN NO WAY CAN CONTROL THE REPORTING OR CREDIT SCORE INCREASES AND THUS CAN NOT CONTROL ANY FAVORABLE LOAN, BANK OR LENDING CREDIT APPROVAL! BROKER SOLE AND ONLY JOB IS TO ADD SEASONED TRADE-LINE ACCOUNT(S) TO LESSEES CREDIT REPORT ACCOUNT!
16. Limitation of Liability. The liability of Broker for any type of alleged damage claimed by Lessee because of an alleged material breach of this Agreement or any other action or omission by Broker, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the lease amount paid by Lessee to Broker under this Agreement.
17. LEASE TERM SEASONED TRADE-LINES
1. Term of Agreement. This Agreement shall become effective upon Broker's receipt of the Agreement signed by Lessee and shall remain in effect, unless terminated earlier, until the end of the lease term described below. This Agreement may be renewed or extended only with the prior written and mutual consent of both parties to this Agreement.
2. Authorized User Position Lease Term. Unless renewed or extended by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the lease term for any authorized user position shall expire sixty (60) calendar days from the date that Lessee was successfully added as an authorized user.
3. Authority to Act. Each party warrants to the other party that the party possesses actual legal authority to enter into this Agreement. Broker warrants to Lessee that Broker has taken all actions required by its procedures, by-laws, and/or applicable implementing laws to exercise that authority, and to lawfully authorize its undersigned signatory to execute this Agreement on its behalf.
4. Assignment. Lessee shall not assign any rights of Lessee nor delegate any duties of Lessee under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Broker.
5. Binding Effect. Except as otherwise provided for herein, this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
(I/We) hereby authorize Company / Website who received my personal credit information from myself; to use it to process the appropriate applications. It is understood that my signature on this form will also serve as authorization. This authorization expires 1 year from the date indicated on this contract. Privacy Act Notice: This information is to be used by 'COMPANY' or its Assignees and will not be disclosed to outside the agencies except as required and permitted by law. I understand that ANY abuse made against the service provider from myself may result in the merging of my CPN file and made useless! I understand that after service provider has provided all agreed upon E-Books, CPN, or Trade lines the service provider has facilitated their duties within this agreement! IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I AM NOT ENGAGING IN ANY PROHIBITED BUSINESS ACTIVITIES SUCH AS; NOR HAS WWW.LEGALCPN.COM, A CONSUMER HOLDING TRUST; WHICH IS OWNED BY A CONSUMER HOLDING TR (A IRREVOCABLE TRUST) OR ANY AGENT WITHIN Company / Website WHICH INCLUDES ALL ENTITIES OF SUCH OWNED BY Company / Website; HAS INSTRUCTED ME; NOR DO I BELIEVE: A. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; B. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using an EIN, a TIN, or an alternate social security number instead of a consumer's own social security number is legal; C. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of Defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and D. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase Defendant's products or services. E. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Dun & Bradstreet Numbers ("DBNs"), Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; F. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using a DBN, EIN, a TIN, or an alternate Social Security Number instead of a consumer's own Social Security Number is legal; G. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and H. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase defendant's products or services. We have found that its best to operate within the parameters of IRS and Business law and help consumers understand that Section 404(a)(2) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act; prohibits all persons from making any statement, or counseling or advising any consumer to make any statement, the intended effect of which is to alter the consumer's identification to prevent the display of the consumer's credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and non-obsolete to any consumer reporting agency as defined in 15 U.S.C. § 1681(f) or to any person who has extended credit to the consumer or to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit. 15 U.S.C. § 1679b(a)(2).
Furthermore: Pursuant to Section 410(b)(1) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1679h(b)(1), any violation of any requirement or prohibition of the Credit Repair Organizations Act constitutes an unfair and deceptive act or practice in commerce in violation of Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C.§ 45(a).
Except as otherwise provided for in this User Agreement, you irrevocably release Company / Website, its agents, directors, employees, and officers from all claims, demands and damages, including but not limited to: actual, consequential, indirect, and special damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of your use of our services.
Resolution of Disputes If a dispute arises between you and Company / Website, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Company / Website agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this User Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Law and Forum for Disputes - This User Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Michigan as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Michigan between Michigan residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Company / Website must be resolved by a court located in the State of Michigan except as otherwise agreed to by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Michigan for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $15,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, that party shall initiate such arbitration through an established Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration may be conducted in person, by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration does not need to not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Improperly Filed Claims - All claims you bring against Company / Website must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement shall be considered improperly filed. If you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement, then Company / Website may recover attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Company / Website, provided that Company / Website has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Amendments Company / Website reserves the right to amend or change this User Agreement or any part of this User Agreement. Any amendment or change is effective when we post that amendment or change on our web site.
This User Agreement, and any contract signed by you with Company / Website, set forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following User Agreement, in conjunction with the Disclosure Agreement and your written contract with Company / Website, describes the terms and conditions under which Company / Website offers you access to our services. By using the services of Company / Website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, as well as those terms and conditions contained in your written contract with Company / Website.